The Department for International Trade’s Global Entrepreneur Programme (GEP) helps overseas entrepreneurs and early stage technology businesses or start-ups that want to relocate their business to the UK.
The programme has so far helped to:
– relocate 340 businesses to the UK
– create over 1000 jobs in the UK economy
– raise over £1 billion of private investment for companies
– support is free and includes:
– help to develop business plans
– assistance with relocating to the UK
– providing introductions to investors
– guidance on how to grow internationally
– mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs
– continued help once located in the UK
In return for this support, overseas entrepreneurs are encouraged to set up their headquarters in the UK.
How it works
To qualify for GEP support, you must be:
– an overseas based entrepreneur or technology business
– looking to establish your global business headquarters in the UK
A team of 19 successful entrepreneurs, known as ‘dealmakers’, will help people set up and expand their businesses from the UK.
If you are interested in our Global Entrepreneur Program please contact us using our Contact Us page, alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information on our Management consulting services, Industry expertise and Investment Services, please visit the appropriate page on our site.