Why invest the UK?
“The UK remains open for business… Entrepreneurs and investors can play a major part in our economic recovery and I want to do everything I can to ensure that Britain remains an attractive destination for them”.- Damian Green, UK Immigration Minister
In UK Enterprise Consultants, we believe that UK is the gateway to the world. UK is the best place to expand your business. It is one of the leading business locations in the world and the number one destination for inward investment (FDI) in Europe. A rich and diverse market with world-class industries including Life Science, ICT, Creative, Aerospace and Automotive engineering, the UK offers an attractive location for businesses with easy access to customers, product innovators, suppliers and partners.
Reasons to locate your business in the UK
– A major domestic market and the perfect base to access markets worldwide
– An unrivalled business environment
– An internationally competitive tax environment
– A world-class skills base
– Europe’s strongest research and development environment
– A GREAT quality of life
– A return on investment for the long term
Other Reasons and advantages in choosing the UK as a place to reside set up a business or invest:
– Stable and democratic political system
– UK Government is “open for business” and supportive of entrepreneurial and small to medium size businesses
– Strong and respected system of law
– Well located between America and Europe with five international airports in London and high speed connections to mainland Europe
– Free market economy which is the 6th biggest in the world and 3rd largest in Europe
– High quality of life, cosmopolitan society and attractive lifestyle opportunities
– British Pound considered by many to be a “safe haven” currency
– Citizenship available after only 5 years of residence
– Tax system favourable to resident foreigners
– Competitive tax rates
– Internationally renowned schools and universities
– Diverse and flexible labour market
– London is a leading global city and financial centre
– As an overseas citizen looking to either come to or remain in the UK, it is likely that you will need to seek immigration advice (and possibly tax advise) if you are considering gaining residency and/or citizenship in the UK and moving financial assets. We can introduce you to our trusted legal partners to advise you if necessary.
If you have any inquiries regarding Investing in UK or for any specific help setting up in the UK or for help mapping your business ambitions to the UK please contact us using our Contact Us page, alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information on our Management consulting services, Industry expertise and Investment Services, please visit the appropriate page on our site.